AV Voice Changer Software from version 7.0 has a built-in virtual audio driver (VCS VAD) which can work as a real audio driver. All instant messenger with voice applications can detect the AV virtual audio driver automatically. By changing the audio settings of those applications, AV Voice Changer Software will be the main voice processor for them.
Windows Live Messenger (formerly named MSN Messenger, and colloquially referred to as simply MSN) is an instant messaging client created by Microsoft that is currently designed to work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Mobile. The client has been part of Microsoft’s Windows Live set of online services since 2005. In addition to its basic functionality and general capability as an instant messaging client, Windows Live Messenger offers many other features: PC-to-Phone calls, Offline messaging, Games and applications, sharing folders, etc.
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the way to set up Voice Changer Software 7.0 to automatically change voice for voice communication via Windows Live Messenger.
With other voice chat applications, apply the same process to set VCS 7.0 as your main voice processing program.
• This tutorial is applicable for AV Voice Changer Software new version 7.0 only.
• This tutorial is applicable for all editions of Voice Changer Software 7.0.
• This tutorial was illustrated using Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0 in Vista7 skin (VCS7 in short) and Windows Live Messenger (MSN).
• Users should have known how to change voice using Voice Morpher feature, and other voice changing features of VCS.
STEP TO TAKE
Step 1-Switch VCS7 to VAD mode
On VCS7 main panel, click Preferences to open the Preferences dialog box.
In the Preferences dialog box, we will change Hook mode to Virtual Audio Driver mode.
– Check VadMode (1).
– Click the OK button (2) to apply the new settings and close the Preferences dialog box.
Fig 2 – Change from Hook mode to Virtual Audio Driver (VAD) mode [Preferences dialog box]
Step 2-Change the audio settings of MSN
– Run MSN, log in your account.
– Choose menu Tools » Audio and video setup.
In the Setup audio and video dialog box:
– From the Speaker/Microphone or Speakerphone combo-box select Custom (1).
– Locate the Microphone field (2); from the dropdown list choose Avnex Virtual Audio Device.
– Click Finish (3).
From now on, VCS Virtual Audio Driver will be the main audio driver used by MSN.
Step 3-Prepare the voice with VCS7
Return to VCS7, choose the morphing effects for your voice, and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the output voice.
Note: You should have known:
• How to change voice using Voice Morpher feature:
• Other voice changing features of VCS:
Step 4-Start voice conversation with your friends via MSN with the changed voice
Start voice conversation with MSN. The morphed voice will be applied automatically.
Note: While VCS Virtual Audio Driver is being set as the audio driver for MSN, do NOT turn off VCS7 when doing voice chat. If you don’t want to use VCS7, change the audio settings of MSN back to normal audio source.
For more information on MSN (current named Windows Live Messenger), visit http://home.live.com
ABOUT AV VOICE CHANGER SOFTWARE 7.0
AV Voice Changer Software 7.0 is the new generation of AVnex’s smart voice changer program which adapts to any online or offline voice changing purpose.
- Includes two substitutive working methods of processing audio streams: the Hooking method and the Virtual Audio Driver method, which give the program the ability to capture several audio streams from different applications at the same time and change voices in real-time.
- Works well with Instant Messgers, VoIP applications, voice communication software in games, online games which support in-game voice chat, and many media players.
- AV Voice Changer Software 7.0 product line is divided into three editions: Basic, Gold and Diamond. All editions of Voice Changer Software support Windows XP 32 bit and 64 bit, and Windows Vista 32 bit.